Discover LED Lighting Secrets to Save Money and Conserve Energy at LEDtronics Live Seminar
LED light experts at Ledtronics, Inc., www.ledtronics.com, to offer no-cost LED lighting seminar, June 6, 2013
||The LED lighting experts at LEDtronics, Inc., www.ledtronics.com, will offer a free, live seminar to help people learn more about LED lights for their office, facility, resort, etc. to conserve energy, save money and have better lighting.
"Our event helps people see for themselves how LED lights reduce energy costs and create a better and safer lighting environment at offices, facilities, resorts, libraries, museums, parking lots, and more,” states Gary Peterson, LEDtronics National Sales Manager and principal event-speaker. “Unlike old, incandescent light bulbs, ROHS-compliant LED lights contain no harmful mercury or other toxic elements, and they do not emit large amounts of heat or ultraviolet or infrared light."
Attendees will get their LED light questions answered and:
- Discover the primary advantages of solid-state lighting (SSL) over conventional, lighting technologies;
- Learn about premium LED/SSL products, proper application fits, color temperature, optoelectronic, and LED solar lighting applications and technology; and
- Find out how to save money with LED efficiencies, sustainability and more!
LED lighting experts from LEDtronics, Inc. including:
- Gary Peterson — LED Light Expert and National Sales Manager
- Kyle Everson — LED Light Expert and Distributor Sales Manager
- Greg Krymer — Architectural Lighting Expert and Product Sales Manager
- Mark Jarel — Street and Outdoor Lighting Expert and Product Sales Manager
- Jordon Papanier — Marketing Manager
||Thursday, June 6, 2013 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time
LEDtronics, Inc. Headquarters
23105 Kashiwa Court
Torrance, CA 90505
Hurry! To reserve your space at this LED light event and enjoy a light breakfast at the event, visit http://bit.ly/ledlightevent.
About LEDtronics, Inc.
The pioneer of LED lighting, Pervaiz Lodhie founded LEDtronics, Inc. in 1983 with his wife Almas. Since then, LEDtronics, Inc. has been the leader in designing and manufacturing environmentally-friendly, low-power usage, long-life LED bulbs and LED lamps to replace incandescent bulbs. The company is certified as a Minority-Owned Small Business and has grown into one of the world’s leading suppliers of innovative LED lights, lamps, clusters and arrays. The company now employs over 300 people with sales representatives worldwide and prides itself on delivering LED lighting solutions and products of consistently high quality to exceed customer expectations. For more information, call us at (800) 579-4875 or visit ledtronics.com.