Home > LED Light Bulbs > LED PAR Bulb, Non Dimmable > LED Light Bulbs, R16 Style > LED Bulbs, 40 LED Cluster, E26 Base
|LED Light Bulbs, 12/14Vdc, 24Vdc Edison Base, 40-LED|
|For Solar Power Reading/Task Lights, Spot Lights, Area Lights, Signage|
|Direct Incandescent Replacement — Up to 90% Energy Savings|
|Ideal for use with Alternate or Renewable Energy Resources like Solar & Wind Power|
|Major Reduction in Energy Use, Reduces Light Pollution, "Dark Skies" Initiative Friendly|
White LED technology is patent protected in the US. LEDtronics White LED products are covered under these patents.
All Series under this Category:
40-LED Cluster 2"dia., E26 Bulb; 12/14Volt S1040E (E27, 230V)
40-LED Cluster w/ E27 Euro Base
40 LED Cluster
12/14 Vdc S1040 (40-LED)
|$29.95ea||5 ||12/14Vdc||2.2 W||328cd||75 lm||3000K|| Warm White||20°|
|$28.45ea||25 ||12/14Vdc||2.2 W||156cd||98 lm||4000K to 5000K|| Pure White||40°|
24 Vdc S1040 (40-LED)
|$28.45ea||25 ||24Vdc||2.2 W||374cd||94 lm||8000K|| Cool White||20°|
‡‡Full Beam Width at 50% Intensity
40 LED 240V Cluster with E27 European Base
For large quantity orders and qualified applications this Series item can be manufactured
to your specifications. Please email (click here
) or call LEDtronics, (800) 579-4875.
All specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
- Not all possible combinations of voltage, intensity, and angle are available.
- Intensity is reduced 12 to 15 times for extra-wide angles from the narrow-angle bulb intensity.
- Long Life: Lumen maintenance of the white LEDs is greater than 70% at 35,000 hours of operation.
(Rated average life based on engineering testing and probability analysis)
- Colored LEDs last over 100,000 hours of continuous operation
|Options: For qualified applications and large quantity orders|
- Other Voltages: 12/14V, 24/28V, 220/240VAC
- Other Beam Angles: Giving Different Effects, Like 90-100 degrees Width
- Other Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Other Base Types: E27, E27D Available
- Available with Ultra-Violet UV LEDs in 395nm or 405nm,
Infra-Red IR LEDs in 730nm, 850nm, 880nm, 940nm
|11Watt, S14, Yellow, Diffused
||15Watt, A15, White Frosted
|11Watt, S14, Red, Diffused
||25Watt, G16-1/2, Clear
|11Watt, S14, Green, Diffused
||25Watt, A15, White, Diffused
|11Watt, S14, Clear
||25Watt, A15, White, Frosted
|11Watt, S14, White, Diffused
||40Watt, A19, White, Frosted
|7.5Watt, G11, Red, Diffused
||60Watt, A19, White, Frosted
|7.5Watt, G11, Blue, Diffused
||60Watt, A19, Clear