- Sale Item (Sale Terms & Conditions)
- Direct Drop-In Replacement in MR16 Fixtures Using Low-Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz Transformers
- Designed for use with 12VDC or AC Low-Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz Transformers.
- Major Power Savings
- Constant Light Output
- Solid-State, Fast Turn On, No Power Surge
- Replaces MR16 halogen bulbs up to 20 watts (and up to 50W in certain applications)
- White LED Operating Life: Up to 50,000+ hrs
- Long Life: Lumen Maintenance of the White LEDs Is Greater than 70% at 50,000 Hours of Operation.
- No Ultraviolet or Infrared Emission
- High Shock / Vibration Resistant, Both Electrical and Mechanical
- Easy Installation Using Existing MR16 Fixture
- Stays cooler than other 3 Watt MR16 bulbs
- UV Stabilized Plastic Lens
- Magnesium alloy lamp shell much lighter and harder than aluminium
- Magnesium alloy has higher heat dispersion, stays cooler than other 6W MR16 bulbs
- 30+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
|Base Type||GX5.3 BiPin|
|Power||4.1 typ, 5.0 max|
|Current||0.330 A, (0.460A@12Vdc)|
|Operating Temp|| 60°C MAX|
|Max Candela||1170 cd|
- Track lighting / Spot lighting
- Display / Cabinet / Kiosk lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Art Gallery and Museum
- This lamp is intended for use in open luminaires (fixtures) ONLY.
- Recommended for use with 50-60Hz AC magnetic transformers or regulated DC power supplies/drivers only. Not recommended for use with high-frequency electronic AC transformers, as this usage will either create non-functional lighting, or if functionality occurs initially then internal MR16 LED bulb damage may result in premature product failures. Use of high-frequency transformers will void the warranty.
- Note: These models are for use with standard ON/OFF switches only, not with a dimmer. Use with any type of dimmer, relay or other current/voltage control circuit device will void warranty.