|Base Type||GX23D (2-Pin)|
|Power (watts)||6 W|
|Operating Temp||~-40°C to ~+50°C|
|Max Candela||300 cd|
*Note: Not for sale in California.
- 3 Year LEDtronics Warranty
- Over 50,000 hr LED. Lumen Maintenance over 70%
- Direct Replacement with Ballast Bypass
- Energy Savings of up to 70% over CFLs
- No Toxic Mercury. RoHS. No Glass
- High CRI or Color Rendering Index Ra>80
- Rotating Base Allows changing Light Direction
- Solid State:High-Shock and High-Vibration Resistant
- Long Life. Instant Turn On
- 30+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
- Ceiling Can Lights in Commercial Buildings
- Down Lights in Offices, Shops, Stores, Homes
- Wall Sconces & Lanterns
- Artwork Lighting
- Step Lighting
- Display Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Intended only for installations where the lamp is oriented horizontally, with light beaming downward
- Ballast bypass required
- Not intended for totally enclosed fixture
- Surge protection recommended.
White LED technology is patent protected in the US. LEDtronics White LED products are covered under these patents.
GX23 fluorescent bulb socket fixtures have a ballast and/or starter that needs to be bypassed. If the socket has had the ballast bypassed for LED bulbs, then the socket should be labeled for LED bulb use only. (See instructions pdf, blue button.)
Our LED bulbs are designed for optimum performance in properly vented fixtures. To prevent overheating of the lamp which may cause premature failure of the LEDs, do not install in a totally enclosed fixture. Recessed fixtures with some type of venting are more desirable for use with these lamps.
These models are for use with standard ON/OFF switches only, not with a dimmer. Use with any type of dimmer, relay or other current/voltage control circuit device will VOID WARRANTY.