- 5 Year LEDtronics Warranty
- UL / cUL Listed, E322319
- Ballast-Ready Direct Replacement of Compact Fluorescent Lamps — No Ballast Bypass Needed
- UL Damp Listed
- 4 Pin/G24Q Universal Base for Ceiling Canister Lighting with G24Q1, G24Q2, G24Q3 Sockets
- Energy Savings of up to 70% over CFLs
- Lumen Maintenance over 70% @ 50,000+ Hours
- No Mercury, No Lead — ROHS Compliant
- No UV, No IR / No RF Interference / Minimal Heat
- High CRI, High Lumen
- Solid-State: High Shock & High Vibration Resistant
- 40+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
|Base Type||G24Q (4-pin)|
|Lens||PC Frosted White|
|Power (Watts)||15 W|
|Operating Temp||~-15°C to ~+40°C, UL damp listed|
|Intensity (Candela)||445 cd|
|Electrical-Optical Characteristics (Ta = 25°C)|Applications
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Ceiling Can Lights in Commercial Buildings
- Down Lights in Offices, Shops, Stores & Homes
- Wall Sconces & Lanterns
- Floodlight / Security Light
- Step Lighting
- Accent & Display Lighting
- Museum, Theater Effect Lighting
Suitable for operation with ballasts from the following models. Function applies to these variants: (a=120V, 1-lamp) (b=277V, 1-lamp) (c=120V, 2-lamps) (d=277V, 2-lamps)
- CH: (1)a,b,c,dACT2S26PSUNV
- FULHAM: (1)c,d RHA-UNV-226-C
- HOWARD INDUSTRIES:
Remarks: Fluorescent ballasts that don't appear on this list might still be compatible, but have not yet been tested or had their test results recorded in this list. It is recommended to perform an on-site test with your particular ballast before a mass installation of LED30G24QBM Series bulbs.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us to find out how we can provide you with a lighting solution.
- For installations where the lamp is oriented vertically, with light beaming downward
- Check whether LED30G24QBM series bulb will function with your application's fluorescent ballast.
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures.
- Intended to retrofit Type IC or non-IC recessed mount luminaires.
- Not for use with dimmer controls.
White LED technology is patent protected in the US. LEDtronics White LED products are covered under these patents.