- 5 Year LEDtronics Warranty
- UL / cUL Listed, E322319 (LEDG24BM-12W-XXX-101AW)
- DLC, (ID: PLSEOH44FITR)
- Ballast-Ready Direct Replacement of Compact Fluorescent Lamps — No Ballast Bypass Needed
- UL/cUL Listed: E322319, UL Damp Listed
- 4 Pin/G24Q Universal Base for Ceiling Canister Lighting with G24Q1, G24Q2, G24Q3 Sockets
- Energy Savings of up to 70% over CFLs
- Lumen Maintenance over 70% @ 50,000+ Hours
- No Mercury, No Lead — ROHS Compliant
- No UV, No IR / No RF Interference / Minimal Heat
- High CRI, High Lumen
- Solid-State: High Shock & High Vibration Resistant
- 30+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
|Base Type||G24Q (4-pin)|
|Lens||PC Frosted White|
|Power (watts)||9 W|
|Wattage Equivalent||Replaces CFLs up to 18W|
|Operating Temp||~-15°C to ~+40°C, UL damp listed|
|Max Candela||428 cd|
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Ceiling Can Lights in Commercial Buildings
- Down Lights in Offices, Shops, Stores & Homes
- Wall Sconces & Lanterns
- Floodlight / Security Light
- Step Lighting
- Accent & Display Lighting
- Museum, Theater Effect Lighting
Suitable for operation with ballasts from the following models. Function applies to these variants: (a=120V, 1-lamp) (b=277V, 1-lamp) (c=120V, 2-lamps) (d=277V, 2-lamps)
- CH: (1)a,b,c,dACT2S26PSUNV
- FULHAM: (1)c,d RHA-UNV-226-C
- HOWARD INDUSTRIES:
Remarks: Fluorescent ballasts that don't appear on this list might still be compatible, but have not yet been tested or had their test results recorded in this list. It is recommended to perform an on-site test with your particular ballast before a mass installation of LEDG24QBM Series bulbs.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us to find out how we can provide you with a lighting solution.
- Only for lighting applications where the beam is directed straight down
- Requires fluorescent ballast. Check whether LEDG24QBM series bulb will function with your application's ballast.
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures.
- Intended to retrofit Type IC or non-IC recessed mount luminaires.
- Not for use with dimmer controls.
White LED technology is patent protected in the US. LEDtronics White LED products are covered under these patents.