- 5 Year LEDtronics Warranty
- ETL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant
- Tunable: Selection of 3500K Medium White, 4000K Natural White, 5000K Pure White
- Selection of 30 Watts, 45 Watts, or 60 Watts
- Nine stock keeping units in one luminaire saves inventory
- Integrated design: LED plate bonded to PC cover
- Easier installation. Timely wiring saves time.
- Advanced housing slot designs for surface mounting or junction box bracket cover.
- Tamperproof mounting installation options.
- Lumen maintenance over 70% @ 50,000+ hours
- Operates on 120~277VAC
- Lightweight, flexible & durable polycarbonate housing provides resistance to vandalism, high impact & shock
- Stainless steel mounting hardware for wall, ceiling or suspended mounting
- Silicon gasket, closure clips securely, evenly seals luminaire
- PC diffuser eliminates glare — Integrated with crystals that enhance even light distribution / No buzzing, No flickering
- No UV/IR radiation, No RF interference
- RoHS compliant — No toxic mercury
- See instructions for daisy-chain maximums
- 40+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
|Wattage:||30W || 45W || 60W|
|Operating Temp||~-30°C to ~+40°C, IP66|
|Power Factor||0.98 ~ 1.0|
|Intensity (Candela)||1494,1531,1547 cd||2182,2245,2209 cd||2652,2791,2724 cd|
|Lumens||4756,4972,4989 lm||6948,7189,7115 lm||8455,8829,8782 lm|
|Viewing Angle||110° x 120°|
|Electrical-Optical Characteristics (Ta = 25°C)|Applications
- Production Areas
- Warehouse & Workshop Lighting
- Food Processing Facilities
- Equestrian Facilities / Farmyards
- Parking Areas & Garages
- Tunnels, Bridges
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us to find out how we can provide you with a lighting solution.
- Requires simple ballast bypass / removal if there is a pre-existing fluorescent ballast.
- See instructions for daisy-chaining Luminaires requirements.
- Surge protection recommended.