- 3 Year LEDtronics Warranty
- Fits BA15d based lamps.
- Directly Mounts in Most Industry Standard Machine Stack Tower Holders
- Maintenance Free, Easy Installation
- Lumen Maintenance of Color LEDs Is Greater than 70% at 100,000 Hours of Operation.
(Rated Average Life Based on Engineering Testing and Probability Analysis)
- Major Cost Savings
- Eliminates Machine Downtime
- 360° Diffused Illumination
- No UV or IR Radiation, No RF, No Mercury
- Solid-State: High Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Three Year Lamp Warranty
- Color codes listed reflect the status indicator lens colors.
- BP = (DC voltage lamps are bipolar)
- Part numbers listed are recommended retrofits to a specific manufacturer's stack holder model and are designed specifically to operate in those models.
- 30+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
|Description||24Vdc,Blue,Ba15d DC Bay|
|Base Type||Double Contact DC Bayonet Ba15d (15mm)|
|Power (Watts)||2.16 W|
|Current (Amps)||0.039 A|
|Operating Temp||~-30°C to ~+50°C|
|Intensity (Candela)||1.525 cd|
|SCP (Spherical Candela)|| |
|Electrical-Optical Characteristics (Ta = 25°C)|Applications
- For radial-beaming 120VAC applications requiring a 15mm dual-contact bayonet base
- Machine status indicators
- Warning lighting applications
- Square D Company/Telemecanique Inc. (XVAL series)
- PATLITE/Sasaki Electric (LH&WM series)
- Joslyn Clark (SL System)
- Klockner Moeller