- PART NUMBER: PAR30-13W-XxW-001M-W
- Input Voltage: 90~290VAC [Tested @ 120VAC]
- Ambient Operating Temp.: ~-4°F to ~+104°F [~-20°C to ~+40°C]
- Base Type: E26 Screw-in
- Body Color: White
- IP Code: IP65
- Dimensions: L3.66” x 03.75” [L93mm x 095.2mm]
- Weight: 0.8 lbs / 12.8 oz / 363 g
- Major Power Savings: Up to 80% Less Energy Usage Compared to Filament Bulbs
- Solid-State: High-Shock and High-Vibration Resistant
- Even Lighting: High Intensity / No Halation
- Low Maintenance: Sturdy Construction and Longer Operational Life Lower Costs by Reducing Re-lamp Frequency
- No Hazardous Emissions: No UV or IR Radiation – Does Not Attract Insects
- Reduces Light Pollution: No Wasted Light, “Dark Skies Initiative”-Friendly
- Cool Operation: Doesn’t Get Hot to the Touch / Reduces Air Conditioning Load
* For use with standard ON/OFF switches only, not with a dimmer. Use with any type of
dimmer, relay or other current/voltage control circuit device will VOID WARRANTY.
* Suitable for use in open luminaires only. To prevent overheating of the lamp, which may
cause premature failure, do not install in totally enclosed fixtures. Recessed fixtures with some
type of venting are recommended for use with these lamps. LED PAR Bulbs must not exceed the
ambient operating temperature range.
* In Potentially Corrosive Outdoor Environments: LEDtronics suggests that a silicone
moisture-barrier sealant be used to protect the metal-threaded base of the LED bulb. Sealant is
highly recommended for all outdoor-environment LED bulb installations to prevent water and/
or moisture incursion that can lead to premature degradation of the bulb base and eventual
bulb failure. This is especially recommended for LED bulb installations near saltwater bodies.
Dow Corning Molykote® 111 Compound (Valve Lubricant and Sealant) is a high-temperature, moisture resistant,
silicone grease. If liberally applied to the clean surface of the lamp socket and the
base of the lamp itself, it will provide moisture and corrosion resistance.
Note: These models are for use with standard ON/OFF switches only, not with a dimmer. Use with any type of dimmer, relay or other current/voltage control circuit device will void warranty.