LED Bulb, A19 Style, 3D Omnidirectional, Dual Voltage
E26 Base, Utility Industry AC / DC Power Backup Application
120VAC or 140Vdc, Natural White, Other Colors Available
Direct Incandescent Replacement, Up to 90% Energy Savings, No Heat
Ideal for Utilities, Walkways, Power Plants, Refineries, Emergency Lighting
- Industry standard bases
- Choice of colors
- Special voltages
- Flashing/ strobe circuit
White LED technology is patent protected in the US. LEDtronics White LED products are covered under these patents.
A19 Signal Bulb with E26 Base
120 VAC / 140 Vdc Eng. dwg
|$55.00ea||1 ||120Vac/130~140Vdc||3.5 / 3.5 / 5 W||0.032/0.027/0.036 A||165 / 171 / 235 cd||275 / 320 / 426 lm||79 / 91 / 85||5830 / 5770 / 6100 K|| True White||33°|
||Electrical / Optical Characteristics (Ta = 25°C)
‡‡Full Beam Width at 50% Intensity
All specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
- Warranty: Three years
- Easy installation: Using existing socket, lens, reflector; no throwaway parts
- White LED operating life: 50,000+ hours
- Long Life: Lumen Maintenance of the White LEDs Is Greater than 70% at 35,000 Hours of Operation.
(Rated Average Life Based on Engineering Testing and Probability Analysis)
- Solid-state: High shock/vibration resistant
- Direct Replacement of Type-2 (screw-in) incandescent bulbs
- Electrical on/off shock resistance
- Environmentally Friendly: XCW and XIW versions are RoHS compliant
- Ambient Operating Temperature Range: ~-22°F to ~+122°F [~-30°C to ~+50°C]
- Dual Voltage for 120VAC systems subject to outages, and having a 130Vdc backup power source.
- Utility and Power Plant systems having AC and dc operation modes
- Lighting for back up AC power for redundant-power-source applications
- Beacon lighting