Home > LED Sfety, Solar & Consumer Products > LED Safety, Solar & Consumer Products, Plant Grow Lights > LED Safety, Solar & Consumer Products, Plant Grow Lights
|Indoor Lighting Plant Growing LED-PlantBars|
|Energy Efficient — Low Heat — Targeted Light Output — Lower Burn and Fire Risk|
The wavelengths of light emitted by our LED plant light products are invisible to most pests. By design,
these LED-PlantBars rarely attract bugs and pests to the plants.
3-Cluster LED-PLANTBAR Kits
Kit of 1 LED-PLANTBAR with Power Supply
Kit of 2 LED-PLANTBARs with Power Supply & 1 Connector Cable
Kit of 4 LED-PLANTBARs with Power Supply & 3 Connector Cables
Kit of 8 LED-PlantBars with Power Supply & 7 Connector Cables
AC-DC Adapter Power Supply
|Comes with 6ft Power Cord with American-style 3-prong, bi-blade plug that connects the Adapter to your wall socket/power source.
|This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
This device may not cause harmful interference, and this device must accept any interference, received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
SPECIFICATIONS: • Input: 100V to 240V ~ 1A 50/60Hz. With plug adapter* can run on any country's current.
• Output: 24VDC,1.67A • Plug specs: Center positive 5.5mm O.D., 2.1mm I.D., 9.5mm length • Cord length: 79in. [2007mm]
* Plug adapters are available from distributors of electronic parts
Accommodates 1 to 8 LED-PLANTBARs connected serially
Aluminum Frame Rack Pair for Groups of LED-PlantBars
Rear view of rack with 8 light bars
(bars not included)
Mounting tabs allow for hanging and bolting frames together. Assembly Required.
(Pictured suspending chains not included, LED-PlantBars not included)
Light bars mount to the sturdy aluminum frame kit, attaching securely with 2 bolts per light bar. Staggered light bar configuration provides uniform light energy.
Kit includes 2 aluminum frame pieces for attaching bars and S-hooks for easy hanging. (Suspending chains not included)
PlantRack Frame Accomodates 3 to 8 LED-PLANTBARs
Interconnecting Cables for LED-PLANTBARs
Length: 13.75in. [349mm] from plug base to plug base
LED-PLANTBAR Interconnecting Cables
All specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
- One Year Warranty
- Very low heat generation
- No ballast required
- No reflectors
- Targeted light output
- High shock/vibration resistance
- Typical LED lifetime of 100,000 hours
- Power consumption less than 6 Watts as compared to 100 to 1,000 Watts conventional grow
- Lower voltage (after passing through power supply)
- Lower burn and fire risk
- Light weight
- Less environmental hazard. LED-PlantBars contain no mercury
- Power supply accepts range of 100Volts AC to 240 Volts AC through American-style bi-blade plugs. Simple plug adapter will convert any country's plug
- Interior landscape design
- Commercial plant growing
- Grow plants at home in sunless areas
- Can be mounted in any orientation to light crops from top, sides, or within plant canopy
- Herb gardens, lettuce gardens under kitchen cabinets
An LED-PlantBar array attached to a supporting structure
Special mounting tabs allow
multiple frames to be bolted
together and suspended from S-hooks.
LED based grow lights present a challenge when replacing traditional grow lights. LEDs are low energy devices (like fluorescent lights), this means that they must be closer to the plants than high energy sources (like HPS or MH lights).
But there's a trade off between close and coverage. Because LEDs output a "cone" of light, closer means a decrease in coverage. So a balance must be attained between desired energy at the plant and coverage in square feet.
Some plants require higher energy (plant closer to bar) and thus for coverage you'll need to use more bars in an offset stagger multiple bar configuration to increase coverage. Some plants require low energy to grow, so fewer bars at a greater distance are possible. LED-PlantBars may also be hung vertically within the foliage of a dense plant for additional energy (a big selling point as traditional lights cannot do this).
GARDENING TIPS FOR USING LEDTRONICS LED-PLANTPRO5 GROW LIGHTS
These tips come from proven experience and should be followed when possible to ensure success with LED professional grow lights. This information applies to both the use of individual light bars, and light bars mounted in multiple bar arrays.
- Keep environmental temperatures in the range of 70°F – 80°F. (Lower temperatures = Slower plant growth.) You should also monitor root zone temperature as well.
- DON’T over water your plants. (Less heat from light source = Less water loss to evaporation). (Over watering = Slow root development = Slow and stunted growth). Over watering will also cause nutrient uptake issues (you are feeding your plants, right?).
- Watering rates using LED-PlantBars versus conventional white light: Water plants once and monitor the longer time it takes for them to run low on water to determine your particular plant specie's rate of water usage.
- Keeping the root medium water saturated = No need for the plant to develop a larger root system = Stomata closure, slow and stunted growth, and symptoms of over watering.
- Using a more porous medium = More oxygen to roots = Higher plant metabolism.
Nutrients and CO2
- Start with a lower amount of nutrient (400-600ppm) or half the recommended amount.
- When commercial growing: Monitor your CO2 levels. LED lights emit a large amount of absorbed light, which may require slight augmentation of CO2 levels (300-500ppm).
- Remember, it doesn’t look like much light to you, but it is a lot of light to your plants.
- With fruiting plants: Reduced photoperiod = Plant stress = More flowering.
- If your plants are grown indoors without supplemental light, some plants—such as tomatoes—may benefit from the addition of a single 60Watt light placed anywhere in the room with the plants. This provides a small amount of invisible infrared light which some plants find beneficial.
- Don’t forget, your plants need to sleep just like we do, except plants prefer that the room be totally dark at night. Check on the internet or with a local nursery to find out the preferred light/dark period for the plants that you’ll be growing.
- The light emitting diodes (LEDs) used in this product are very high intensity. Never look directly into the light at close distance, or for long periods of time.