LED High/Low Bay Lights
In commercial and industrial spaces, LED bay lights are starting to replace typical technologies such as metal halide, fluorescent and high-pressure sodium lighting. Their cost-efficiency and long lifespans make them an appealing choice for corporations looking to replace their old lighting. LED bay lights deliver high lumen outputs from a chain- or pendant-mounted fixture to illuminate large areas from high ceilings.
Types of LED Bay Lights
Our selection of indoor LED bay lights includes:
- High-efficiency bay lights:We sell two generations of our classic high-efficiency high bay lights with dimmable controls.
- Low-profile bay lights:Our low-profile bay lights feature a less pronounced appearance than our standard options and a viewing angle of 50 or 110 degrees.
- Linear high bay and low bay lights:For larger light distribution than a round bay light, consider a linear bay light. These fixtures have a rectangular shape that spreads the light over a wider area than round options.
- American-made high bay lights:Federal organizations looking for LED lighting can choose our
American-made bay lights when looking for an American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)-compliant solution.
Uses for Indoor Bay Lamps
Corporations and nonprofit organization use high and low bay LED lights in spaces such as:
- Industrial areas, including factories, warehouses and production areas.
- Event spaces such as conference halls.
- Indoor tennis and basketball courts.
- Public transit areas such as subway and train platforms.
- Large retail spaces, such as supermarkets and shopping malls.
- Indoor farm areas and equestrian facilities.
Advantages of LED Lighting
If you plan on switching from an older lighting style to LED lamps, you'll get to experience the unique advantages that LED illumination brings to its users. LED lights such as bay fixtures deliver these benefits over other lighting options:
- Lighting:Compared to different lighting types, LED lights have a higher color rendering index (CRI) and correlated color temperature (CCT), delivering results that more closely resemble natural light.
- Energy efficiency:Our bay lights offer 70% more energy savings than comparable high-intensity discharge (HID) lamps.
- Longevity:Depending on the fixture type and model, an LED light can last anywhere from three to 25 times longer than traditional lighting technology.
Reasons to Buy LED Lights From LEDtronics
Consider LEDtronics your top source for commercial LED lighting because of our decades-long reputation as LED specialists. You can count on us to provide the lighting you need because of our:
- Decades of experience:Our history goes back to 1983 when we worked with early LED indicators for technology.
- Reputation as the problem-solvers of the LED industry:We work with Fortune 500 companies, the military and the government to provide tailored solutions to their technological and lighting problems.
- Wide selection:With more than 12,000 part numbers and select custom options for volume orders, we can meet a variety of LED lighting needs.
Discover LED Bay Lighting From LEDtronics
Browse the product listings on this page for in-depth information on each light, including spec sheets, installation instructions and patents. If you have a question about our bay lights, call us at 310-534-1505 or contact our team online for expert assistance.